This is a fantastic quality easel and is similar to the discontinued Winsor & Newton Shannon easel.
Weighing 9.3kg this H frame easel is extremeley sturdy and has an adjustable recline angle. It is manufactured from seasoned oiled beechwood and has solid metal fittings to ensure stability and durability.
- Holds a max. canvas of 134cm
- Overall height is 264cm x width 52cm x depth 57cm.
- Very robust studio easel
- Adjustable canvas support ledge
- Storage for brushes and paint tubes
- An ideal easel for the studio
- Self Assembly Required
An alternative to Loxley Sussex H frame Easel, Mabef m09 & m10 Studio Easels, Broadwick Studio Easel.
Download The Tiber Easel Assembly Instructions
Contact us for Commercial / Education quantity rates.
* If outside of the UK mainland please call for carriage costs & availability *