Half pan watercolours made from high quality pigments. Each colour is individually formulated to produce fine watercolour wash effects or can be used in aless diluted form for detailing and more precise work.
Specially produced for working artists and advanced students of Art.
With 48 beautiful hues to choose from, you can now buy single half pans to create individual and personal palettes for all your painting adventures! Seascapes, landscapes, still life, or floral displays or buy additional hues to replace popular colours you use more often! 48 rich and highly pigmented hues with good transparency and diffusivity. All colours are totally intermixable or use straight from the pan. Excellent tinting strength and transparency. These watercolour pans offer a wide selection of both jewel rich colours ideal for designers and illustrators along with the essential neutral and earth hues needed for a more naturalistic palette. These watercolour pans are vegan friendly, as no animal bi-product has been used in the manufacture of these pigments.
Suggested palettes Palettes shown below are suggested themes, but you are free to choose your own personal on-the-go thematic spectrum of hues.
1) Sunset Palette could include; Jaune Brilliant Light, Gamboge Hue, Vermillion Hue, Cadmium Red Pale Hue, Mauve, Purple Lake, Rose Madder Hue and Cadmium Deep Hue.
2) Forest Palette could include; Turquoise, Prussian Blue, Leaf Green, Phthalo Green, Hookers Green Light, Permanent Green Dark, Permanent Green Light, Olive Green.
3) Woodland Palette could include; Raw Sienna, Light Red, Vandyke Brown, Sepia, Indigo, Ivory Black, Raw Umber and Chinese White.
4) Sun Rise Palette could include; Lemon Yellow Hue, Cadmium Yellow Pale Hue, Cadmium Orange Hue, Cadmium Red Hue, Scarlet Lake, Alizarin Crimson Hue, Permanent Rose, Dioxazine Violet.
5) Deep Ocean Palette could include; Ultramarine, Cobalt Blue Hue, Verdi Blue, Cerulean Blue Hue, Phthalo Blue, Viridian Hue, Emerald Green, Hookers Green Dark.
6) Sand Dunes Palette could include; Sap Green, Yellow Ochre, burnt Sienna, Indian Red, Burnt Umber, Payne's Gray, Lamp Black, Cadmium Yellow Hue. Ideal for amateur artists, Art and Design students, illustrators, hobbyists and crafters.