1 x 005 (0.20mm)
1 x 01 (0,25mm)
1 x 02 (0,30mm)
1 x 03 (0,35mm)
1 x 05 (0,45mm)
1 x 08 (0,50mm)
1 x Brush
1 x PN (0.4/0.5mm)
Pigma ink, invented by Sakura in Japan over 25 years ago, continues to be the most reliable permanent ink on the market today.
- Made in Japan, these fineliners are the most reliable, permanent ink-based disposable fine liners on the market today.
- Smooth flow, strong deep colour and very stable pigments
- Universally compatible with other media such as watercolors, oils, acrylic paints.
Eliminates damage from:
- UV rays
- Chemical degradation
- Pollution from contact with oils and other chemicals on papers
- Archival journals
- Freehand drawing and Zentangle
- Legal documents, log books, checks
- Sketching with watercolors
- Rubber stamping
- Fabric design – decorative use only, larger nibs recommended