Sakura Pigma Micron Fineliners - Box of 12
You Save 38% (£13.20)
Pigma ink, invented by Sakura in Japan over 25 years ago, continues to be the most reliable permanent ink on the market today.
- Made in Japan, these fineliners are the most reliable, permanent ink-based disposable fine liners on the market today.
- Smooth flow, strong deep colour and very stable pigments
- Universally compatible with other media such as watercolors, oils, acrylic paints.
Eliminates damage from:
- UV rays
- Chemical degradation
- Pollution from contact with oils and other chemicals on papers
- Brush lettering
- Awards and certificates
- Graphic art and illustrations
- Rubber stamp and decorative fabric projects
- Archival quality Pigma® ink
- Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- Will not smear, feather, or bleed through most papers
- Thorough ink delivery to the sides and tip of the flexible brush
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed and not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standard