Lid folds back into a palette with wells for paint mixing.
Metal clip bar keeps tubes and half pans secure.
Metal thumb ring on the back of the tin let tin be used as a held palette.
Half pan tins feature a removable tray for ease of cleaning and drying.
Click here for Individual Studio Quality Half Pans to go in this metal box/tin. Palettes shown below are suggested themes, but you are free to choose your own personal on-the-go thematic spectrum of hues.
1) Sunset Palette could include; Jaune Brilliant Light, Gamboge Hue, Vermillion Hue, Cadmium Red Pale Hue, Mauve, Purple Lake, Rose Madder Hue and Cadmium Deep Hue.
2) Forest Palette could include; Turquoise, Prussian Blue, Leaf Green, Phthalo Green, Hookers Green Light, Permanent Green Dark, Permanent Green Light, Olive Green.
3) Woodland Palette could include; Raw Sienna, Light Red, Vandyke Brown, Sepia, Indigo, Ivory Black, Raw Umber and Chinese White.
4) Sun Rise Palette could include; Lemon Yellow Hue, Cadmium Yellow Pale Hue, Cadmium Orange Hue, Cadmium Red Hue, Scarlet Lake, Alizarin Crimson Hue, Permanent Rose, Dioxazine Violet.
5) Deep Ocean Palette could include; Ultramarine, Cobalt Blue Hue, Verdi Blue, Cerulean Blue Hue, Phthalo Blue, Viridian Hue, Emerald Green, Hookers Green Dark.
6) Sand Dunes Palette could include; Sap Green, Yellow Ochre, burnt Sienna, Indian Red, Burnt Umber, Payne's Gray, Lamp Black, Cadmium Yellow Hue.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …