Brilliant quality easels from the same manufacturer as the discontinued Winsor & Newton Dart Sketching Easel
This easel is a versatile lightweight beechwood easel for water colour or oil sketching. Canvases or boards can be secured upright or tilted to any required angle, including horizontal for water colour sketching. It can accommodate a canvas up to a maximum height of 70cm (26") and has telescopic legs that adjust for best working position.
- Handcrafted from seasoned beechwood
- Fully assembled
- Versatile, light & portable folding tripod easel
- For sketching in watercolour and oil painting
- Canvas or board can be secured vertcally or horizontally
- Telescopic legs adjust for best working position
- Maximum canvas height: 67cm (26")
- Width of easel: 81cm (32")
- Depth of easel: 83cm (33")
- Folded dimensions: 86 x 10 x 7cm (34 x 4 x 3")
- Weight: 1.4kg (3lb 8oz)
- Folded Dimensions: 86 x 10 x 7cm (33.5" x 4" x 2.5")
An alternative to Wisnor & Newton Sketching Field Easel, Daler Rowney St. Pauls Sketching Easel, Loxley Devon Metal Field Easel, Mabel m29 Field Sketching Easel.
Contact us for Commercial / Education quantity rates.